Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 4 - York Lake

I spent day 3 and 4 at my family's home at York Lake in Sullivan County, NY. It was a work weekend, my Dad, my brother Bob and nephew Nicolas were there to do a major rehab to the house. It was nice to spend some time with my dad, he is 81 years old, has lost the sight in his left eye and does not hear all that well. In addition he has a hard time remember things, he can't remember what he did 5 minutes ago, but he can tell you about everyone one of his childhood friend. Anyway, it was nice to spend the time with him, and to give my mother a break.

I ran 2.9 miles on Saturday, September 13 and 3.2 miles on Sunday September 14. Both days were hot and humid, and those hills in Sullivan County are killers!

Total Miles Run to date: 12.1 Miles
Total Mile Run/Walked: 13.1 Miles






No comments: